Mentorship Program-Universal Success Mastery
We educate ourselves because we want to ahead in life. All we need is a good business mentor who can lead us, share with us their business strategies and the process of achieving success in life without us going through costly mistakes.
As a young child, I was always curious to know more and tried to understand why some people are more successful than others. I spent a great deal of time around my teachers because I knew the importance of being around them. At the age 9, I was faced with reality that my parents were uneducated, not willing to learn or no visions. They could not understand why, I questioned so many things about life and people unhealthy habits. For me life had no meaning if you someone’s life remain stagnant for many years because I aim to progress in life. For my parents, I was disrespecting them or other elders in the community. All I wanted was to improve our lives, give my brothers and sisters a seed of hopes and life doesn’t have be a struggle. I was determined to change the cycle of my parents generations-I knew, I must seek good influencers, educate my self and apply wisdom taught to me by those whom I respect.
Now, that I am in my mid 30s, I understood the power of having people who been through trials, tribulations and journeys you wanted to take. You an certainly avoid costly mistakes if you know what you are doing in the first place.
I am keen to share and give every the chance to connect with the mentor you need in life or in business. The Universal Success Mastery is connecting start-ups, entrepreneurs and business owners with successful, experienced and qualified business mentors.
History of Mentorship
All great business leaders, intellects, famous artists had great mentors. A great example was Plato’s relationship with Socrates. Many centuries ago, the masters of various traders understood that knowledge and wisdom needed to be passed down and shared lest it be lost forever. Thus, these masters took an interest in certain youth and decided to educate and guide them on the path of mastery. Whether it was for craftsmanship, shoe making, trade, sales, farming or any other profession, there tended to be a Master at a craft along with an apprentice who was interested in mastering his/her art.
Universal Success Mastery offers the resources and network whereby business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups can work together to preserve and build a large knowledge base that will benefit the whole business community.
Key Activities for Universal Success Mastery include:
- Creating educational material for business owners and new entrepreneurs that will add value while also building a relationship with these audiences. The information will enable Universal Success Mastery to position itself as an expert in the marketplace and eventually becoming an online destination for business information. The educational content can be produced in the form of videos, articles, podcasts, interviews, surveys, white papers and recommendations.
- Build relationships with influential leaders within various industries through industry events, trade shows, lectures, interviews, and referrals. These relationships will serve as the foundation upon which the mentor community in Universal Success Mastery can be developed.
- Engaging the public and getting entrepreneurs involved and active within the platform. The business platform will be open to American and Australian users only in year 1, and depending on market interest the project will be opened to other markets.
- Promoting the website portal in order to drive visitors and create a following of users.
- Monitoring and managing the mentorship platform in order to provide users with the best experience possible while visiting the portal and utilizing the collaborative tools.